Hot and Raunchy Entertainment Rules?
- Threatening or intimidating behaviour including inappropriate touching and throwing of objects at staff will not be tolerated by Hot and Raunchy.
- Staff have the right to end their shift and leave the premise if they feel in anyway unsafe and
refunds will not be provided.
- Hot and Raunchy Strippers may permit guided touching.
- No taking pictures or video footage unless AUTHORISED by staff – Never publish online.
- Do not ask staff or entertainers for their direct contact details nor attempt to solicit in any
- We endeavour to provide you the selection of staff on the day of booking however sometimes we are required to send someone else if that staff becomes unavailable. If you want to choose another girl and she isn’t available, we will choose the next best for you.
- Occupational Health and Safety standards and expectation of Hot and Raunchy.
At Hot and Raunchy we like our Hosts, Wait Staff and Entertainers to look their very best at all times. Our girls are required to wear Heels most of the time and usually wearing the bear minimal and sometimes just their birthday suits. PLEASE ensure you provide our staff a clean, dry and free
from clutter environment to ensure everyone stays SAFE and has FUN.
- Hot and Raunchy staff will most often require a room or bathroom to change in.
- Requesting staff to stay on and work extra hours.
If your party starts late this does not automatically mean staff will stay on as they usually have other
work or life commitments after their shift. If you would like staff to stay on for extra hours please
phone Hot and Raunchy management direct to make these arrangements.
- A deposit must be made at the time of booking with remainder to be paid to the girls on arrival. To avoid disappointment, if you think you may like longer or would like to see more please mention at the time of booking.
- If you would like to provide feedback or have a complaint please email email@example.com.
ENJOY YOUR NIGHT!